Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Wipeout

I was having the erasers live a great life and then BOOM, it hit me. My mom said we were moving and you know that didn't make me feel good. But I kept on making Eraserworld. Then my mom said I can't make any more eraser people. But I already had so many that I didn't care so much. I continued Eraserworld for about a week and then KABOOMSTERS it smacked me. My mom threw it away in her trashcan which by the way is super cluttered with trash (duh).
I got so depressed, angry, and sad. And you know what I did? If you guessed I made Leadworld, you are wrong. I dug into my mom's trashcan and dug up like, a quarter of how many erasers I had before (oh the horror). And I kept them in a box in my room (I don't know how they didn't suffocate) and didn't dare dig them out because my mom would get mad so I waited for another golden age to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this blog about Eraserworld is awesome and I hope you get more erasers for Eraserworld. Then make the town/city/country/world/universe bigger so I can enjoy your posts,

Bye E